A single photon. An endless number. Un-guessable randomness. This the power of Light Rider’s Gen 1 Quantum system, a traditional LED beam that carries untraditional QRNG encryption to your device using quantum-based Light Fidelity. Light Rider’s Gen 1 LED bulb and dongle utilize an onboard quantum processor to beam an encrypted stream to any device via USB dongle and within range of the bulb. Whether you’re looking to take your first steps into QRNG-based encryption, run a pilot project, build out an R&D lab, or outfit an entire facility, this is where it all starts. Looking for enterprise pricing? Just reach out.
- LED light produces daylight spectrum color temperature beam
- Includes 1 LED bulb and 1 receiver dongle (USB)
- Support baud rate 38400 using High intensity LED Light
- 6-15 feet distance, distance can be increased by changing the LED wattage
- Domestic Ceiling / wall mounting focus LED light can be used for communication
- Uses standard U.S. plug receptacle at low-consumption power level
- Chat, encryption, and onboard quantum stream generation (QRNG)
- Includes access to LR encryption management software*
- Note: Gen 1 bulbs do not provide LiFi Internet connectivity
- Indoor wireless open optical communication
- Encryption solutions requiring true randomness generated by nature, not software
- Indoor navigation and visible light positioning for asset tracking
- Underwater visible light communication and optical communications system
- Vehicle to vehicle communication
- Retail navigation system and location-based incentives or interactivity
- Smart LiFI-based Car Parking system.
- Smart Location Aware Services
- Robotic navigation positioning
- Visible Light Communication-Based Traffic Information Broadcasting Systems
- Can be networked to create an Intranet on a Local Area Network (LAN)
- Li-Fi wireless optical communication
- Size: 7″ x 3.5″ / Weight: 1.1lb
*Note that all Gen 1 bulbs and solutions will require Light Rider encryption software to be downloaded and configured for each device utilizing the encryption. Software is included with every purchase. First time installations will require a call with Light Rider’s Enterprise Installation team.